• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch WICKERMAN - teaser clip

Well OK. Maybe I'll make it a double feature, but the original one second as to cleanse the pallet. ;)

Just got back from screening the edit for the band. Lots of Fuck yeahs, Holy shits and Dude that's insane! Five members, 10 thumbs up.

They asked if I wouldn't mind taking the link down this weekend as we're gearing up for a video release show right around Halloween. Masked chicks will be present. Fuck yeah.

Well OK. Maybe I'll make it a double feature, but the original one second as to cleanse the pallet. ;)

Just got back from screening the edit for the band. Lots of Fuck yeahs, Holy shits and Dude that's insane! Five members, 10 thumbs up.

They asked if I wouldn't mind taking the link down this weekend as we're gearing up for a video release show right around Halloween. Masked chicks will be present. Fuck yeah.

Tell Rick to make some F'ing food this time!

You definitely have really good shot composition. Really cool night shots with the fire. I like that a lot. At 2:37 you got sweet dust particles in the air capture. Also, the colors of the daytime looks really different, really liked that one as well.
The shot at 00:30 was kind of weird, because of micro jitters.. did you shoot it handheld or something?

Yep. That was my hand-held work. Not 100%. I might try that AE waveform modulator filter or whatever it's called. I've seen that even out some wonky shots before. Thanks for checking it out!

Josh - O M G was the remake bad or what?! We laughed more during this movie than we did watching most comedies. Did a quick YouTube search, found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11xc0RhHFVw

Best line: Step away from the bike! And take your stupid mask. :lol:

Wow.

Ha! Glad you enjoyed it. It is absolutely a classic...for certian values of "classic"! My favorite part was the repeated flashback of the accident. Now, I have a sick sense of humor and I kinda giggled the first time....but by the fifth time even the more "normal" people I was with were laughing too!

For about two months after seeing that, a friend of mine would tell me to "step away from the bike" every time she saw me. Ah, good times...

And, again, your video was a hell of a lot better of a remake!

Back