Proposal to the Board: Supporting our troops

Finally got these pics off my old digital camera(sorry for the quility) from way back in Dec when we sent out ALL the DVD's. Sorry folks they are all gone. I know some people were asking for copies, but we sent out every single one to the troops! :) Here are pics from us sending the packages....boy did the mail guys like us those days? LOL I had to bring trusty Mom along to help each time I went.
Enjoy!

CSFT.jpg

CSFT2.jpg

CSFT3.jpg

The mailmen behind the window just LOVED seeing this site. But this was the last time he was seeing it. This was the last batch going out.

Awesome man... I would have forgone my copy if a soldier could have had one to brighten their day. :yes: Cool pics too.

Just to let you all know. My friend SPC. Carlos Arellano is heading home anyday now. :D They will be heading to Kuwait in a long ass convoy from Baghdad. IceMan, the sniper, will be out in Baghdad until sometime in March, then he heads to Kuwait as well. AND the best thing is, Carlos got a lot of footage while he was there so I can't wait to see that shit!..

Carlos made an album while in Baghdad. It's over instrumentals so it's basically a mix tape, but the entire album is free, online. You can check it out here: http://www.psyberillusionsmedia.com/iraqnaphobia.htm

It's rap, just to let you all know.

MIXTAPE%20AD3.jpg

Back