• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Animation short - story - CLEVER ASS

Electronic geek hires two lazy workers(driver/cleaner) to transport his junkstuff to far place.
But, I f not achived the objective then severe punishment , he warns them, since he is influential personality belonging to society

While travelling through jungle high way,Accident on the way makes that geek loose consciousness.
all junks of electronic scattered too.
This really scares the workers.
The driver and his junior , asses the things he got in his pocket.
It says , Geek to be Robotic engineer , and is on project to build artificial intelligence in near future,
It will be put on test by indulging it as part oF society .

tHEY BOTH GET VERY NERVOUS,thinking what if will happen to them if geek wakes up and these both get punished by influential personality belonging to society
They both think of running away leaving him there, What if he traces them.
May be they should kill him .. yes they get prepared for it !!

And suddenly , geek wakes up, These both scared watch with curious.
The words from geek surprise these workers
geek-'where am I'
'who am I'

These workers come to conclusion, geek has lost memory.
They both give wicked smile to each other, give up plan to kill him.

Geek comes close to these guys and ask again 'Who am I'.

Driver makes up a story to convince him that , the driver and his assistant are robotic engineers !!
The geek himself is first sooper dooper advanced Artificial intelligence build ever by mankind !!
And the tHIS AI(geek) has been used as help by these great intelligent minds(driver/driver asst).
So they are expecting robot to listen and perform to each and every command and complete objective.
And show the geek the documents of his own as to be theirs.

geek-'What command to listen and perform?'
Driver-'first clean up the scattered electronic mess surrounding you.'
GEEK does the job.
Driver -'clean the vehicle'
geek doing the job , get tired. stops.
geek-I don't want to follow your command.
driver-'Don't dare . I f you , then you will be dismantled like other robots'
driver asst(whisper to geek)- The junk you cleaned and put in the vehicles are the dismantled robots.
hope you don't wanna become one among them.

Driver crusher the metallic plate in front of him
Driver-this your arm
another plate
driver - this your leg.
Driver picks up round junk
driver - this your brain !!!

geek ' ok, stop'
I will ..and finishes job.

Both workers think of having lunch.
Geek looks pathetically at them.

asst goes to him and gives a bread and glass of milk.
He eats it , likes it ... demands for more.
asst - ya sure , i'll get you
Driver stops his asst
driver -'It's against objective to feed more fuel to robot than it works'
remember more feed ..more work!!!

Geek confused shivers.

Geek - what after I pass all objectives .
Asst- 'you will be upgraded to human species.get fed as much as want . Freedom !!decide your things for yourself- frreeedomm!!"

Geek - freedom!! ya I want freedom .I will finish the objectives.
Runs and cleans the vehicles, washes their cloth , hunts and cooks for them, keep waking whole night guarding them in that jungle.

Early morning , they all get in to vehicle reach outskirts of city.
Driver calls the geek , shows the builds of the city from far and says,
driver- There you see where we humans live. you have passed all objectives.Now you too can go and live among them.

Geek happy.

driver - ' but, know one thing. keep your identity hidden . I f society comes to know that you are robot , We will kill you !!! Dismantle you .. ..hope you remember how it happens'

Geek scared.

Driver asst- 'stay away from robot and robotics for your whole life !! Even if they think you are robotic engineer, even if they offer you great job in robotic electronic industry ... no matter how much the salary is..
No matter how much beautiful your P.A is ....you just deny and reject each and every thing related to robots... got it ?'

Geek -'Yes , sure . I will'

Driver - ' Now go and join them. You got freedom '

Geek over whelmed and joyfully running towards city

geek-'hurray !! freedom I won . I'm HUman ......hurray'

Driver and assistant get on vehicle.
vehicle gets on huge bump on side of the road and Dumps the junk content from Dickie as whole.
Gets on road and disappears on the high way towards other third direction route other than the city they come from and the city geek was sent.

Back