Experienced Orchestral Film Composer Available

I specialize in lush orchestral scores for drama, suspense and horror films. I also do rock and contemporary scores too.

You can listen to some MP3 film score demos on my web site that range from horror/thriller to drama to comedy to action.

I've been playing keyboards and composing music for over 24 years and I've released 2 CDs. I'm able to provide you with individual tracks, stems, or completely mastered music.

I'm located in Boulder, Colorado, USA, however, I work via the internet, so location isn't a problem. My rates are very reasonable. They're also very flexible because I know how much budgets differ.

Here's a list of my film scoring credits:

Television
---------------------------------------
Life Happens (2003)
The FBI Guys (TV Pilot) (2004)

Horror
Bride of the Zombie (2003)
Evil (2002)
Evil Crazy Robot Woman (2003)
Lunacy (2003) (aired on FOX TV)
Minds of Terror (2003)
Old Man (2004)
The Incident (2003)
Zombiegeddon (2004)

Drama
Nature of the Beast (2004)
The Human Condition (2003)
Good Manners (2004)
Devotion's Turn (2004)
Yellowstone National Park (2002)
Dances With Monster (2004)

Sci-Fi
Ocean of Infinity (2002)
The Tao of Space (2003)

Comedy
Alarmed (2003)
Fritzkrieg (2003)
Fritz Alley (2003)
Weekend (2004)

Children
Voyage of the Sub-Limed (2003)

Studio Animation Trademark
Anka Bootstyle (2003)

Video Games
Gunslinger (wrote main theme) (2004)

If you have any questions or if you would like more info about me, you can visit my website (http://www.markderrico.com ) or simply send me an email (mderrico@markderrico.com)

Mark D'Errico
http://www.markderrico.com

Boulder CO! I lived there for 12 years. Quite a nice place but seems to be constantly getting busier :(. How long have you lived in Boulder and what part (N,S,E,W)?

Anyway, I'll send you an email as I am working on a small scale war feature that I would like to have orchestral music for.

Hey Shaw

Yeah, Boulder is great, but you're right....it's getting busier and busier each year. I've been here for 6 years (north end) and I love it here. Right next to the Rockies!

I'd love to work with you on your film. It sounds like it'll be a fun action-packed film. I'll be waiting for your email :)

Mark

Back