• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

IndieFilms.net FOR SALE! Only $60!!! WOW!

Hi- just wanted everyone here to get in on the action. I am selling the domain name www.indiefilms.net on Sedo.com which is the eBay of domain auctions. The domain has been an active website on and off for many years and it pains me greatly to sell it but I need the funds for another project.

The domain is being auctioned with NO RESERVE and it's price is only currently $60 with 5 days left to go in the auction and the bid thread is located here:

http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_detail.php?language=e&auction_id=34033

If you do not have a Sedo account, dont worry. Thier free signup takes 2 minutes and they are a very respected worldwide site. They also include an escrow process with thier sales which is charged to ME so you will not pay a dime over your actual bid for the auction costs.

This is a fantastic opporitunity for anyone into indie films so definitely make your bids now as an opporitunity like this does not come along everyday.

Good luck with your bids!

Back