No more begging...

... and I hate to say it, but I had more fun goofing around with them than on the last project I did.
That probably means you're a good dad.

Probably. ;)

(Probably why I LMAO. This looks like the goofy stuff my kids do. :lol: If I could get them to quit looking at me and the camera I'd probably shoot them more often.)

That probably means you're a good dad.

Probably. ;)

(Probably why I LMAO. This looks like the goofy stuff my kids do. :lol: If I could get them to quit looking at me and the camera I'd probably shoot them more often.)

My son only likes playing weird crazy bad guys or zany larger than life characters. He actually wore that ugly striped shirt to school today. In fact, the entire outfit, including powder in his hair.

Wow, just saw this thread. Sorry dude, I know how it must feel. I hate people without word and can't understand the first posters who said it's not their job.

How did it end up ?

Wow, just saw this thread. Sorry dude, I know how it must feel. I hate people without word and can't understand the first posters who said it's not their job.

How did it end up ?

It's still going. 6 days remaining. Called Angels, Aliens, and Monsters. We have raised $495 of $1,500. The two actors that donated are still working their butts off trying to get people to pledge. The one actor, the Clown from Griffin and Gretchen, thought about dressing as an Alien in front of Walmart to solicit interest. I'm not sure how much that would help, but it would be a sight.

I think the biggest problem with the Midwest is just getting something together. There are so few opportunities out here. Many people just move, but if you have responsibilities, in my case little people, you have to make your own.

I increased the volume a bit. I also did a couple other small things no one will probably notice. As far as the kickstarter project goes, we are down to the wire. Still working the phones and beating the streets.

We will be shooting a bi-weekly prequel series to try to build an audience for the movie. As far as timing goes, I replaced a couple of the crew members. We will use the first episodes to get them acclimated to what we are doing. The time spent on the webisodes will allow us to create a more polished professional product as well as giving us time to recruit more natural funding.

Back