London calling...

Hi everyone.

I'm a London-based sound designer/mixer/composer, fairly new to the industry/community.

I'm on here looking for interesting projects and collaborations to work on, and to generally make contact with other people passionate about picture.

Although I'm in London, UK, I love the idea of collaborating with people in other parts of the world by e-mail etc.

If you're looking for imaginative sound for your film, please check out my stuff on YouTube and SoundCloud, and get in touch!

Mike McGuill

www.youtube.com/user/mikemcguill/videos
www.soundcloud.com/maninasuitcase

Did you say you do sound design? Was that a free collaboration or a paid one...

For free. I've been in the music field for years, but finding myself increasingly drawn towards sound for picture.

Just finishing a two-year course in audio post-production now and looking to hook up with interesting projects and people to build experience, credits, contacts etc.

Will explore any offers - dialog edit, sound design, foley, music, mix etc. Get in touch if you're interested...! :)

Hi Mike

Delighted to see you on here. Like your stuff and was wondering if you would like to score a short film.

I have a short film we are shooting in March and it will either be brilliant or terrible, nothing in-between. We are taking some big risks with the story so great music will be a huge bonus.

Would you like me to PM you?

Thanks

Hi Mike

Delighted to see you on here. Like your stuff and was wondering if you would like to score a short film.

I have a short film we are shooting in March and it will either be brilliant or terrible, nothing in-between. We are taking some big risks with the story so great music will be a huge bonus.

Would you like me to PM you?

Thanks
Gorillaonabike, I've PM'd you...

Back