[June 11] What are you working on this week?

Rewrite #1 of my tentpole sci-fi (to be followed by submission to a reputable coverage person, then another tweak/rewrite, then submission to legitimate contests, etc.)

Continued writing of my adaptation screenplay.

And if I have time, revisit continuing to write an espionage thriller that's begun and has an outline.

Last edited:
Full animated videos where the characters actually move around! Gonna call em "Talking Heads Animation." First one dropping tomorrow.

Fall semester starts only at the end of August, so no class work or assignments till then. My plan for this week and for the upcoming 2 months are:

1) To organize my hard drive and my Mac book pro
2) To complete reading this 3 books (Making Movies by Sidney Lumet, Three Uses of the Knife by David Mamet, The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell))
3) To brainstorm and have 3 ideas ready for my next short film that I will be shooting next Spring
4) To watch at least 2 movies per day (1 should be a foreign movie)
5) To read film articles and forums

This shoulder is still dogging me, i can't get any work done on a computer or on set so i went to the dr.
I was diagnosed with tendonitis which should make a complete recovery in a couple weeks with the meds

Full animated videos where the characters actually move around! Gonna call em "Talking Heads Animation." First one dropping tomorrow.

nice! I noticed we hadn't heard from you in a bit.

Finished tracklaying for a 20 min short and started dialogue editing. There's a fair bit of issue with it so that might take a while.

Solid week of editing. Cut together almost 10 minutes, so my estimate of 8 minutes is gone. Hopefully can be slimmed down more once everything is in place. Need to return to the location for a solo night shoot today and film my last pickup shot on Sunday for a greenscreen shot.

My plans for this week are listed below:

• Working on a new horror short film script.
  • Establishing a website dedicated to my future horror and sci-fi short film productions.
  • Meeting with a independent film studio to discuss further about working on their next 30 minute horror short film.

White dude thats never been arrested making up stories about what its like operating a drug cartel

Back