[June 4] What are you working on this week?

I managed to take a perfectly sedentary lifestyle and throw out my shoulder doing nothing at all.
I did this once before by sleeping on it wrong and it took two months to heal.

Injury happened a week ago and it's still just as fresh. hurts to use a computer mouse so the days are extra long now. not doing anything this week!

damn and i thought i had it bad this week. my neighbor just jumped off his 17th story balcony.

EauVCst.jpg

After months of prep, we finally had our two day shoot. It went super well and looking at the footage, I couldn't be happier with how the footage is looking.

If you want to see any stills, then here's a tweet with some
https://twitter.com/_micster/status/1004679141545766913

I’m currently working on my first feature film script on a modern day slashed film about the re-incarnation of Jack the Ripper except the antagonist became the serial killer as Jack from his sleep paralysis where he had a vision of what he was from his past life. I’m working with a couple of friends of mine to write down outlines and watch slasher films for references. To me it’s good practice.

Spent the last couple of days editing in New effects and fixing scene flaws. Boris Sapphire is amazing for creating laser beams effects. It is helping to make quite a makeover on my film.

Back