Changing Your Username

So I recently upgraded to being a Premiere member, and with that, I've been wondering whether or not it would be possible to change my username.

I joined this website about four years ago, back when I used the username 'Beatlesfan1225' for just about everything online. Now that I'm older, wiser, and more of a Dylan fan ;) I'd like to see if I could exterminate it wherever possible.

If it isn't possible, that is absolutely fine, I understand switching a username is not a very frequent request.

If it is, I'd like to try to pursue doing so. I'm a tad worried about confusing people I'm familiar with here, but I'm sure that they'd catch on quickly, especially since I've just recently changed my user pic as well. I can always put 'Formally Beatlesfan1225' in my signature or something as well.

Thanks for any help!

I would imagine you could email the admin (or a moderator) and put in a name change request. I'm sure they could do that!

Dang, that's a shame. I was hoping to get my name changed too! :lol:

I wonder if it's a technical limitation of the forum software?

I'm sure it won't happen (people have asked before) but I think it'd be a pretty reasonable thing to offer with Premiere membership.

One change, and then you're stuck.

Oh well - I certainly hope this is a feature that is allowed in the future. Perhaps are Nick suggest, only for premiere members, and only once.

Feature is coming soon, and it will log the history of previous names.

Just so long as every name is changed to Spartacus, I'll be okay with it.
smiley_colbert.gif

Back