• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Animated Conversations - My "Interview" with Quentin Tarantino

I'm back! :D

Here's the first in what may be a series of JibJab-style animated "interviews" with celebs.

[WM]http://www.animagusurreal.websiteallies.com/Tarantino%20with%20Credits%20001.wmv[/WM]

Comments are greatly appriciated, and, if anyone knows any way to get this to Mr. Tarantino himself, that would be even more greatly appriciated!!! :yes:

- Brent M. Parker

Last edited:
Nicely done. :)

I especially liked the "siren" sound, with the red flashing in & out. Kinda schlocky, but hilarious at the same time.

Not sure if it is JibJab style, though. There is another animation company that has a series, with interviews with dead celebs... that's what this reminded me of.

Good show. :cool:

Brent,

I dug this one even more than "Trina". When you had QT talking about shooting a cool plane scene, and he was going nuts and elevated over his chair, I was dying! Well done!

~ Stephen

Thank you, everybody, for your comments! :D

Zensteve wrote -
I especially liked the "siren" sound, with the red flashing in & out. Kinda schlocky, but hilarious at the same time.

Ha! Someone tried to talk me out of using that "siren" (my voice.) Now, I told them you liked it too :lol:

Bird wrote -
Brent, I am a FAN.

Cool! Thanks!

More stuff is always in the works :)

- Brent
(animagusurreal)

Back