seeking talented cast and crew in KC

I need a talented cast and crew available from OCT 1st-5th to shoot a ultra low budget horror film North of Kansas City.
Unfortunately, there is no pay, but this is going to be a good movie and will hopefully open many doors to all involved.

seasoned actor

go to my website: www.lsw-nyc.com/Peter.html

chitty said:
I need a talented cast and crew available from OCT 1st-5th to shoot a ultra low budget horror film North of Kansas City.
Unfortunately, there is no pay, but this is going to be a good movie and will hopefully open many doors to all involved.

I live north of K.C. as well and if my schedule permits I would like to help out. Btw Hi HTTK. I work nights and dont have much free time but sunday and early monday might be a possibility for me depending on what you need

Hey Shane welcome to the board. Is this Shane from the motel? It's Cohen Phillips here. Remember my film Codename you helped me with? Havn't heard from you in ages. How ya been! Good to see you on here, alot of helpful people here. ;)

Yep its me. I really wanna be involved in the film industry but at the moment my job is keeping me busy (i went from working nights at the ramada to working nights at sst)
I hate my job but I need the money. if you ever need help I am usually available early on sundays and most days from noon to 5. I dont check my email too much because of the spam factor but ill try to check it more often. keep in touch

lordshane said:
Yep its me. I really wanna be involved in the film industry but at the moment my job is keeping me busy (i went from working nights at the ramada to working nights at sst)
I hate my job but I need the money. if you ever need help I am usually available early on sundays and most days from noon to 5. I dont check my email too much because of the spam factor but ill try to check it more often. keep in touch

Email me at my hotmail account passmeabeerprod@hotmail.com and we'll talk.
yep, it'
s me from valentinos.
Talk to you soon.

Hey Chitty-
I have a lot of things going on that weekend.. happens to be my birthday. But if you need help on monday or tuesday.. let me know. I'm a good DP or an extra hand if you need it.
I'm in KC Kansas FYI.
Scud

Back