announcement Alcove Audio - Member of the Month - May 2009

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Alcove Audio is the Member of the Month for May.

At the start of every month, a member will be chosen as the Member of the Month based on the previous month's behavior. They will receive a free 1-year Premiere membership, or if Premiere level already, an additional year will be added.

Members are chosen by the quality, not quantity, of their posts. There are other factors as well. You don't have to know a lot about filmmaking, being polite, and a productive member of the community is what we look for as well.

*Announced a bit early.

Speeches! We demand speeches! :)

I would like to thank the Academy....

Actually, if I ever won an Oscar (a nice fantasy...) I would quote from the liner notes from the rock group Kansas' first album:

"Thanks and unthanks go to many; and you know who you are!"

On a more serious note... I have been fortunate to have received advice and constructive criticism from respected professionals throughout my several careers, first as a performing musician, then as a music recording engineer and my current work in audio post production. It is only right and fair to share what little experience and knowledge that I may have with others.

Thank you all, and I'll be lurking in the Premiere Forum to gain more knowledge and maybe even contribute a crumb or two.

I would like to thank the Academy....

Actually, if I ever won an Oscar (a nice fantasy...) I would quote from the liner notes from the rock group Kansas' first album:

"Thanks and unthanks go to many; and you know who you are!"

On a more serious note... I have been fortunate to have received advice and constructive criticism from respected professionals throughout my several careers, first as a performing musician, then as a music recording engineer and my current work in audio post production. It is only right and fair to share what little experience and knowledge that I may have with others.

Thank you all, and I'll be lurking in the Premiere Forum to gain more knowledge and maybe even contribute a crumb or two.

It's people like you who make a forum like this worthwhile. Thanks

Back