• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Great master: can I start to post the edition from 275 sections to 115 sections again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great master: can I start to post the edition from 275 sections to 115 sections again?

Master, ask you for your guidance insight again.

The first edition of America Love Story was 275 sections. Now the revised edition becomes 115 sections. Can I start to post again? I'll do until finishing.

I still hope you to hold a hearing

Wise expert, many thanks, salute you. But I still hope you to hold a hearing. Now I list a few reasons:

1, Your edition's design regards fourth page as last page, place isn't big. But if I redo, need 43 times, then would finish.

2, Maybe someone says, you only post a lot more in one time, it's okay, you can immediately finish. Then I want to question you on your view, do you intend to change book one piece of for one page of, yes or no? Therefor do you want to break the custom that everybody reads book one page by one page long long time?

3, Shouldn't confuse discussion and creation. Discussion absolutely has no a system (because they aren't academic papers, lack science); but creation must have a system (namely creativeness,otherwise you couldn't complete).

4, This forum is a filmmaking community. This column is a screenwriting garden. So don't discuss for discussion, but discuss for creation. Therefor works obviously are a hundred times higher than discussions.

5, I've twice posted my screenplay on Your forum, but only express the practice process that I spent much more time, continuously perfected, scientifically explored, to write this screenplay.

6, I rewrote, absolutely and not only lay to reduction, but re-created. Now I make examples:

Indication 1
Please respect creator’s copyright, don’t alter anything(except obvious English grammar mistake ).Because the change of one word, one sentence, one section would be on content, on form, on essence, damage the logic ratiocination science of personage disposition portraiture, story plot development, theme thought prominence and so on.

Main Logline
The defeatist harbored her bitter hatred, never stopped defrauding, injuring, revenging, caused a huge debt pressure, forced the gainer to fall deep into a strange circle, ruin her life,discharge a repayment,viciously cycle,be desperately driven;but the defender dedicated himself to launching a rescue, in pollution and purification, in erosion and perfection,in degeneration and contention,changed a love tragedy into a love drama,thus bulged the significant society problem of triggering the sickness overgrowth,reducing the life quality,endangering the human development.

Assistant Logline
The life perplexity of an epoch,complicated puzzlement,extraordinary heaviness: for the sake of immigration,the protagonist had no choice but to part with his cohabitant in China,and wouldn’t reunite with his son in Canada from beginning to end, unexpectedly lost his wife in America at the eleventh hour; or the affection became incomplete, being filled with grief and indignation; or it’s only difficult to maintain the relation, the prospect isn’t cheerful; he felt depressed in humanity, so much so that he wouldn’t bear to think of the past and considered that the reality isn’t entirely satisfactory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back