• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Iced - A Short Comedic Sketch

Man I hate to say this but it's not funny. You're trying to find a solution, to a rather simple problem, the most complicated way possible.

I mean, I'm glad you went out there and did it, but it's not comedy. Now, I understand that comedy, like any other artform, is in the eye of the beholder, but I consider myself a fan of comedy and this one didn't do it for me.

Can I ask your thought process for the initial idea and script?

Hey man thanks for the comment. No worries if it's not your cup of tea, can't get everyone with every video. But if you are interested in my actual thought process, it's more or less what you described in your comment, which may be why you didn't find it funny. The premise of the joke is trying increasingly complex solutions to a simple problem, with none of the them succeeding. Finally when my attempts do succeed, I'm overwhelmed by ice amount of ice that falls out of the glass, and presumably on me.

Back