• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Videos Needed - Stock Music Selection in Exchange of Review

Hey guys, I hope this will be useful for some of you.

I'm starting a new service to make finding stock music easier for video creators. The idea is simple: You send a link to your video (streaming or download) and a team of music experts selects the ideal music for the video from the thousands of music tracks available on different royalty-free music libraries. The only thing you would have to do is to approve the final result. That's it.

Since I'm starting this project and it needs a few reviews to show on the website - to demonstrate that it's legit - the first clients will have the service for free. That means getting the ideal stock music for your video without spending tedious hours going through music libraries because I would do it for you. The only thing I'd ask for in exchange is a short review commenting on your experience.

That's it. If this is not for you, consider sharing it with someone who could make use of this opportunity, since it will last just a few more days.

Here's the website of the service: https://www.yourmusicassistant.com. Contact me through the contact form on the website or send an email to hello@yourmusicassistant.com

Thanks for reading!

Alex

Back