Just wanting to introduce myself!!!

Hello everyone! My name is David Eugene. I am an actor in Tennessee looking for some work and to meet some friends here. This is a really kool site. Probably the best i have seen so far. Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.
Thanks,
David

Welcome aboard, David. I don't really post here that often, but I do check the board almost every day. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Thank you Hailtotheking. I really enjoyed your site and films. Return to the woods was very interresting. Do you do alot of filming?

Welcome to our humble abode :)
Im sure youll find plenty to keep you occupied on the forum. Of course if it all gets too much and you get lost they have a great "view all posts since last visit" option :)
Have fun

Thank you Ano! I have meet some really kool people here so far and gained a little bit more knowledge about the industry also. How long have you been in the entertainment industry?

David - well ive been screenwriting for a little longer than a year now. Ive basically been researching the industry, making some contacts and honing my writing.
I have some ideas filed away and am working on a one of my own features at the moment. My progress was a little slow at first because i put down a few scripts i was working on before to start my current one, but ill come back to those later.
Getting to the stage of beginning the actual writing so hopefully have it finished this year
Just hook up to as many decent newsletters and forums you can like this one you might learn something. You can always unsubscribe to the worse ones later

Back