german filmmaker asking for help --> international movie project

Alright... it's friday 11/26/04, and my occupation still keeps me away from home and with that from all the stuff I need to take care of for the project also. So we're late, but more than ever I can assure you: it's gonna happen!

So here is an update on the story background:

An underground Heavy-Metal-Band gets into the studio to record a new Album. As a special feature they plan to put a ghost track on it. A track that can only be listened to by putting the CD into the player and rewinding to a position BEFORE the first track (this actually works). The singer dug out an old occult invocation spell-like formula thing (sorry, I'm missing a word here ;) which they put into a song and record it. The producer finalizes the album, puts the track marks on it and sends it away for the release. What they could not know at this point: the invocation actually did work. Paranormal things start to happen, the band feels like haunted by ghosts...untill they die. Some of unknown causes, some in accidents. The album is released anyway and the coincedent that all the band members died in such a short period of time even increases its popularity in that scene. The record-label is pleased.
You can imagagine what happens: Every time a person discovers the ghost track it is like the invocation is spoken again and those ghosts come to get the listener.
This is what happens to all the folks in the internet videos and this is what they all have in common: they know the band, they have the album, they listened to the ghost track.

After the group (I explained in my first post here) investigated some of those deaths, they recognize this simillarity in musical interests. They recognized the album and listened to it before, but at one time they discover the ghost track. The do not think it is any important, and since there is nothing else to find they leave. Back home they have a look at their footage and in a camera pan, noticable for only some frames, they see it: in a room with them is the person they saw in every internet video...

So much for now. This of course is only background and not the complete story.

As for the band: I could get the black metal band "Endstille" to specially record a "ghost track" for this film, which they will also put on their upcoming own album. They will also take part in the movie in a sequence we will shoot on super-8 without sound. A clip our investigators will find during their search. In the black metal scene (especially in germany) "Endstille" is quite popular. They will be touring europe next year playing at such occasions as the Wacken-Festival. If you look the word "evil" up, you will most likely find a picture of them.

So what is recommended for you to have, if you want to help: A video camera, a person who looks like he might listen to black metal music, a fast internet connection, fun.

I am going to be home from tomorrow untill next sunday, then I am away for a week again, then I'm home till new years eve, so I will finally have some time to work on this.

And since my computer crashed I have to beg you again:If you want to participate, please write me an eMail to "rain_king [at] mail.ru" so I can keep you updated and instructed without using the forum. Please include name, age, location and equipment.
I am more excited than ever.

Thank you,
André

Back