Writer wanted for new web series, "CHILLS"

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot! Been a lurker around here for a long time. This is my first real post. Anyway, I'm readying a new compilation project. I'll post all the info below.

We're preparing to start a short horror themed web series tentatively titled "Chills". Essentially each episode would feature a different short story being read by a talented actor over a campfire. During the story, we'll feature cut aways to creepy shots (akin to that of a picture book) and bone chilling original music. As of right now, we're looking for 5-6 different stories, each dealing with a different theme or idea. If you have one or more to offer and that meets our satisfaction, we'd love to include it! You'll receive a full writers credit in the episode. Below you'll find the criteria for what we're looking for.

-One or more scary stories (Submit as many as you want!)
-Double spaced
-Deadline ends June 1st
-Submit as a PDF
-Include title and a short description of the story
-No limit to number of pages

I think you left something out.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot! Been a lurker around here for a long time. This is my first real post. Anyway, I'm readying a new compilation project. I'll post all the info below.

We're preparing to start a short horror themed web series tentatively titled "Chills". Essentially each episode would feature a different short story being read by a talented actor over a campfire. During the story, we'll feature cut aways to creepy shots (akin to that of a picture book) and bone chilling original music. As of right now, we're looking for 5-6 different stories, each dealing with a different theme or idea. If you have one or more to offer and that meets our satisfaction, we'd love to include it! You'll receive a full writers credit in the episode. Below you'll find the criteria for what we're looking for.

-One or more scary stories (Submit as many as you want!)
-Double spaced
-Deadline ends June 1st
-Submit as a PDF
-Include title and a short description of the story
-No limit to number of pages

Back