• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Clean Desk - Short Comedy Sketch

Hey Ya'll,

It's been a while, but I'm finally back at it, and making movies again. I just started up my own production title "Warped Mirror Production," and made a short little sketch called "Clean Desk." I'd love it if you could go check it out, and give some feedback. If you're feeling really generous a subscription to my new channel wouldn't hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fYnlGEDDw

Thanks,
Cam

Good punchline. I do feel that it dragged on longer than it should've. But more importantly, the lighting could've been WAAAY better

Thanks for the feedback. After watching it a bunch more times, I definitely see a good 20-30 seconds that I could've cut out, but eh you live and you learn. As far as lighting goes, I know I could have improved it, but was tryin to get this done super quick and didn't have time to pull out the little lighting gear I've got.

Back