• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

My podcast - Music/Movies/Comedy

So, I have been helping a couple of friends out with the production of a podcast. They are the presenters and I am the engineer (and silent foil they address during the show!).

It's kinda complicated, but the first 10 podcasts are about the "curious career of Weezer". The presenters are very casually chatting about each Weezer album, whilst trying to be hilarious and after the pilot, having a guest each podcast.

Link: http://brandonjwatson.podbean.com/

We've all had a lot of fun and have decided to keep the name of the podcast the same and for the next chapter, do a movie related podcast. The format has to be fully decided, but it's going to be a lot of fun!

Technically, we started of not too great, with not a lot of proper equipment. But as the weeks have progressed, we've bought more microphones and stands, a mixing board and other little bits and pieces. It's now sound pretty decent.

Anyway, there it is. If you like podcasts, you might like mine. You might not. that's ok. Thanks.

Back