• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"The Decision"

:welcome:

Congrats on your first film. I'm sure you learned a lot.

Thanks I did learn a lot. Though I must say the biggest things i learned was 1) Know exactly who your characters are, to help explain to others. and 2) Learn to be asertive and tell someone that a take was not quite enough.

Personally I was lacking some of the confidence I needed, so I felt weird telling someone that they didn't do it right. (sense one of my actors had completed film school, and this was my first class/film) But next film I will work to correct this, I've also got some plans to do an animation short, that could be the launching pad for a series!!

Thanks everyone for the interest!

Thanks I did learn a lot. Though I must say the biggest things i learned was 1) Know exactly who your characters are, to help explain to others. and 2) Learn to be asertive and tell someone that a take was not quite enough.

Personally I was lacking some of the confidence I needed, so I felt weird telling someone that they didn't do it right. (sense one of my actors had completed film school, and this was my first class/film) But next film I will work to correct this, I've also got some plans to do an animation short, that could be the launching pad for a series!!

Thanks everyone for the interest!

Yeah you'll have to learn that stuff from experience, but make sure you get the shot. You can tell an actor "Hey that was great, but I'd like to get one like this..." so you are getting what you want and what he wants, but at the end of the day, it's your film, so you can also just demand what you want. :) You'll figure it out.

Back