• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Critique My Website!

Your home page needs to directly tell people who you are and what you do. Making us look at the many photos and force choose to click on one without knowing where it'll take us is a no-no.

On another page, some of the names look like clickable links, but they're not. If a page is "under construction", don't make it live until it is.

On another page, there is a huge picture of someone standing at a podium. Is that you and what's the significance? Ego boost?

The menu is at the top and is not easily seen.

I'm thinking start over with a clean slate unless somebody else here has ideas how this can be saved.

Good luck.

The very first thing I got when I clicked the link was a pop-up asking me to subscribe to your newsletter. The options were “Subscribe” or “Be A Loser”. I guess I’m a loser, since I don’t want e-mails from someone I know nothing about. I assume it’s meant to be funny? Are you a comedian? Does your comedy revolve insulting people? If so, perhaps it’s fine; your fans will get it. Otherwise it’s just insulting. That’s not something you want if this is an online portfolio for potential clients.

Yeah I agree with the above points. I didn't get any real idea of who/what you are, and I wasn't sure where to click on that main page, just a bunch of random images to me.

(But then you really lost me when I read your review of 'The Interview'. Hilarious is not the word I'd use to describe it at all)

I too am loser, for I also did not subscribe to your site.

Speaking as a professional web developer (not a designer) -- I think you need to hire a designer. This looks unfinished, at best.

The menu is virtually unstyled, and there is not enough contrast between the font color and background color to make it readable. There are typos throughout your review text, the other pages all look empty and pretty pointless.

The only thing I really like is the design of your logo, hire someone to design a proper site based around that. That doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg either -- checkout fiverr

The site does need a lot of work but don't be discouraged. You are already ahead of most people your age since you have taken the initiative to try and start a business and develop a website to promote it.

Simplify, categorize and communicate your services concisely.

Goodluck!

Back