New Member - Sound & Music Post Production

Hi all, i'm new on this forum, just looking to make some new contacts and hang out with other movie lovers.

If anyone is interested, here's a little background:

I work in sound post production, I have a a few different sound projects under my belt; I work with Games Workshop as a sound designer and audio mixer for their audio dramas, I have worked on post production for a few games, mostly small scale facebook games, although one was an officially licensed Lord Of The Rings game, I have worked on a few shorts and animations as a sound designer/mixer and am about to complete my first feature as a sound designer/dialogue editor/composer/audio mixer which has recently had a screening at Cannes and is going to be released later this year.

I am also an accomplished composer of production music, here's my production music site if anyone wants to check it out:

https://deqoymusic.com/composer/alex-gobbett

I have also had a few tracks featured in compilations alongside the likes of the big trailer music artists (Two Steps From Hell, Immediate Music etc.) and had a few interesting track placements, like being used for Donald Trump's election campaign video as an example.

I also have a top of the range studio setup with a dedicated acoustically treated live room, 5.1 surround setup and a world class microphone selection etc.

hopefully see you around,

Alex

Back