• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch We made competition video in 20h

Hi we had video competition at school and we had 20 hours to make and plan commercial to our school association.
This is what we get done in that time table and without money. Video what gets most viewer's gets head phones or some thing like that from the competition so I hope that if don't want to watch it click link for us :D I would like to get some comments what people think about the video to make next time better and maybe some good tips how to make fast things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GInKgUsvZsw

Spoiler/subs
I am sorry that I can't ad subtitles, but the text messages means: where is every one, We went to associations party, I will come there.

If you get the most views you win?
Can't you sit there clicking the refresh button.

Yes most watched win. I tryed but now days. youtube check all the wievs so when we started to do that youtube freezed our views, because too many same time :D but now we are first one thx people. Sorry my slow answer. Can I get some how notification about new messages?

Back