• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

New Ideas (All Are Welcome!)

Hello everyone! I have a quick question and I want to get some input on a idea. I am making a PSA, Public Service Announcement, for a project. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. Not for the actual video, but for the concept. Like an example is, texting and driving or drunk driving. What idea do you have? What best catches your eyes and ears.

The only camera I have is a Canon T3i. I am running Adobe Production Suite CS 5.5.

Please don't be afraid to just say what you think! :welcome:

also,

check your zipper
dont piss off ninjas
beware of sasquach mating call
ladies, flush your tampons when you use unisex bathroom.
dont stare at the sun with binoculars
also, dont fart in elevators

I like the texting and driving idea.

Do a mock-commercial for a new product: Knee-pad grips for holding the wheel between your legs while you text on the road. It would be all tongue-in-cheek and highly sarcastic, but you get the idea.

Okay, so there is an update to the project. I'm sorry for the change! The project is now on environmental issues. Once again sorry for the confusion. If you have any good ideas about that, please feel free to leave them. But @Adeimantus, I love the idea.

12247762370901482882553818dieren.jpg

recycle your pets...

Last edited:
I'm currently working on the Nevada Department of Public Safety "Txt L8r" campaign. The campaign is a constant campaign directed towards texting and driving, my job is to bring it into schools. From my experience with this project, don't sugar coat it. If you say it how it is, you have twice the amount of credibility compared to if you took it and didn't sugar coat it. My whole thing is showing accidents, the emergency room right after a crash, bringing personal experience into my presentation. My right hand doesn't work properly because it was crushed in an accident caused by a "Distracted Driver." I go out and say it how it is. I don't dance around the subject. I don't say, "Maybe some people die I guess." I flat out say how many people die, and how many friends I've personally lost to the cause. That's the only advice I can give you.

For environmental issues:
*Advantages to carpooling
*Don't waste gas: Plan an efficient route
*Encourage the use of public transportation services, (busses, trains, not planes)

Back