• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch STRIKE!

My union, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, went out on strike against the American Red Cross two weeks ago.

We're fighting for our lives, and for our very existence. The American Red Cross has been usurped by a new Board of Directors, mostly anti-union corporate executives from Walmart and Caterpillar and other labor-hating hombres out to bust the unions. They've turned the Red Cross into a personal cash-cow, giving themselves huge bonuses. As Springsteen says:

Gambling man rolls the dice,
working man pays the bill
It's still fat and easy
up on banker's hill
Up on banker's hill
the party's going strong
Down here below
we're shackled and drawn.

Here's a little video I threw together the other day of our struggle. Give us some love! This ain't no fuckin' party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfrz1632Qo

P.S., I was told we are on safe ground using the Boss's single "Shackled and Drawn." Tom Morello, who plays with Bruce on the album "Wrecking Ball" from which the single was taken, is an Honorary Teamster member.

We're fighting for our lives, and for our very existence.

Union's have been taking a very public beatdown for well over a year, now.

Don't let it get you guys down, Adeimantus. Stay strong.
smiley_patriot.gif

Back