• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Asian viral video using my music - Over 1 million views

congrats! This actually could be huge for you....cosplay and all the anime stuff is biiiiiiig business..just going to conventions alone could put a little green in your pocket as well if a production company in japan picks up your music, that could lead to even more green. Alot of these cosplay guys are heavy in to the music esp if its from a favorite anime or something....
it all starts with rabid fans, and these guys picked your music from all the multitude! time to find someone who can translate for you and send them a thank you.
gratz again!

Last edited:
Heh cosplay. :cool:

Sounds like you found out after the fact. How'd you learn about it?
It was some music I had in another library that has started getting used in other countries. I heard from the owner of the library that my piece got used after it was already up. Crazy...

congrats! This actually could be huge for you....cosplay and all the anime stuff is biiiiiiig business..just going to conventions alone could put a little green in your pocket as well if a production company in japan picks up your music, that could lead to even more green. Alot of these cosplay guys are heavy in to the music esp if its from a favorite anime or something....
it all starts with rabid fans, and these guys picked your music from all the multitude! time to find someone who can translate for you and send them a thank you.
gratz again!
Thanks for all the info.

Back