• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Visual Effects for your film

Hello everyone,

My name is Poshin and I am the general manager of LightRay VFX.
I am here to share with you a blog that LightRay present Visual Effects for Film
I hope this blog can help you find out what vfx can do for film, what kind of things will be more efficient to be done by VFX, common mistakes you can prevent and many more.
My goal is helping filmmakers understand VFX so that you can use it as a tool for tell your story without limitation.
Please feel free to give me any feedback or leave any questions on the blog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those one who need VFX in your film, I also would like to offer our vfx service and vfx consultant.
Here are some benefit of working with us:
1. With our VFX consultant service, we help generate more incredible ideas and prevent costly mistakes. We also work with you to figure out the best approach within your budget. For example, a fly over helicopter shot might be replaced by matte painting which will save you a lot of money and time.

2.High quality VFX and animation: Our work been nominated by Emmy Award and VES award for best visual effects. This is solid proof of our work quality.

3.Save your budget from 20% up to 50%: The cost here in Taiwan is lower about 30% than LA. And the government is doing it's best promoting film industry. Many government grant are available for making film and doing post in Taiwan.
For the past five years, we been working with people all around the world including Vancouver, LA, Singapore and Russia. Therefore we have developed a efficient system for working remotely.

Please check out our work at http://www.lightrayfx.com
And contact me to find out how much more we can do for you.

Back