• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Two features for sale-Good price!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to drop a line with a good deal for ya'---I've got 2 features that I'm willing to sell for $1,000 a piece, or best offer. Love Never Dies is a drama/romance & My Schizophrenic Life is a romance/coming of age. They come with alot of locations, but also come with a very good storyline. Visit my site: http://screenwritermichele.tripod.com to view the log-lines or email me at: afac81a@hotmail.com to view scripts.

Talk soon!

Michele

Last edited:
I'm a producer. I don't buy scripts based on the selling price.
I do that with iPods, hotels rooms and airline tickets.

I purchase scripts based on the story, characters and marketability.
Once I spend the money for the script I then have to spend
considerable more to make the film. And the only way I can
get an understanding is from a good pitch.

Your pitch here isn't good.

Opps...Sorry guys-Guess I didn't make it clear enough that the log-lines of Love Never Dies & My Schizophrenic Life is on my site: http://screenwritermichele.tripod.com & if you wanted to view the synopsis's or scripts to email me. Sorry again that I wasn't more in-dept in my listing. Oh, another thing...I don't think $1,000 is to low asking price. With the way the economy is now, I want to bend my prices to help the producer. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon!

Michele

Sure. I mean that when I'm interested in buying a script I don't
buy based on the selling price. I will look at price when it comes
to iPods, hotels rooms and airline tickets - going for the cheapest
I can find. But I purchase scripts based on the story, characters
and marketability.

Thanks Guys! I've gotten a few emails from a few people wanting to see the synopsis's & scripts. Keep the interests coming!

Thanks Again!

Michele

Last edited:
afac81a and responders...

If you've noticed by now, the thread is now WAY OFF the original subject. People PLEASE respond precisely to afac81a's focused subject instead of diverting from the subject matter. Y'all are giving answers to a question that afac81a didn't ask. It's like if the question was, for example, "are you going to the store?" and you guys give an answer like, "I like fish", come on people...

And $1000 to kick start a small budget production of a picture is not bad, IF, emphasis on IF, if in the contract you include how much you get subquently, either periodically or from sales of the movie.

I apologize to both of you.

I’m a producer looking for scripts. I had questions and comments
regarding afac81a’s offer. I didn’t realize that by commenting on
the pitch I was straying way off the original subject.

Back