• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I wrote a book instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunteq
I'm sorry to say, since I leave my computer on 24/7, my best friend and neighbor read directorik's last post. He said, and I quote, "If I was a cop I'd be calling in right now about a fraud investigation. Sounds like a con-artist."
Here are laws I found helpful to any law enforcement officials on this forum.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...0----000-.html
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...7----000-.html
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...8----000-.html
And if you try to come after me for providing these laws to everyone calling you out,
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...9----000-.html

For some reason I see you coming after me thfdocumentary. I guess that's easy with all my personal information on the interwebs, thanks to my medals. So if you do, it's called military training, a gun, and a baton, and the fact that I'm a Nevadan. c:

Not to insult you, but that was wild sounding.

Fraud, laws, con-artist, coming after you, guns and military training??

There. I've handled criticism and corrected everybody's false statements.

I feel like a champion, a defense champion though.

So your pulling a Charlie Sheen. You're actually losing, so you're going to say you're a defense champion? I jsut called you a fraud. A con-artist. Then I simply stated that I can see you actually coming after me, since it's pretty easy. I mean if you search hard enough, you can get my address, my place of employment. On-top of that locations where I am are broadcast on the check-in site in case I am attacked. Then I stated that if you do come after me, I have a gun and baton on my hip.

I doubt this is going to end up like the OK corral, but just a thought here, maybe we should all just quit bumping this thread. How many good people are getting their threads buried while we try to explain ethics to this guy?

Just a suggestion.

And yeah, I was just about to say "Tiger Blood"

Everything you just said is wrong.

It doesn't "come off" if i re-word it to

"The twitter for please don't be real gets 300-400 followers each day which means your link will end up being posted to over 65,000 followers. We weed out spammers. -twitterpagehere-"

See. It doesn't sound deceptive or like a lie or a scam -- it's the Gods honest truth.

I WIN!

It is a lie... it doesn't get that many because it doesn't exist. There is a CHANCE that it WILL be GETTING that many in the FUTURE but to say that it gets it and advertise that when there isn't even a twitter base to send to isn't being truthful

It seems IndieGoGo have realised their terms of use were being broken... *whistles nonchalantly*

And his website has been abandoned.

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

It's the same thing over and over with Cory. He jumps in with all kinds
of hyperbole and nothing to back it up, is called on it, fights and calls
people names, declares he is the winner and abandons it. If he remains
true to form, he well try it again with a slightly different approach, follow
the same path and then drop that campaign too.

At first I thought he was just clueless. Now I believe he is a fraud.

in_before_the_lock.gif

Saved. :lol:

In other news, so this is what I miss when I'm not here so often? Heh.

And his website has been abandoned.

It's the same thing over and over with Cory. He jumps in with all kinds
of hyperbole and nothing to back it up, is called on it, fights and calls
people names, declares he is the winner and abandons it. If he remains
true to form, he well try it again with a slightly different approach, follow
the same path and then drop that campaign too.

At first I thought he was just clueless. Now I believe he is a fraud.

Why do you keep saying "Abandoned"? Is that what you truly think or are you using the word "abandoned" to make it sound more negative?

See how ugly that is..."Abandoned the project" not paused or scrapped or gave up or saved for later or quit or waiting..."Abandoned"

I didn't abandon the book.

Let me say that one more time, because I've said it before yet you keep referring to it as the word Abandon.

I didn't abandon the book.

I hope it got through to you that time. There are plenty of other words you can use -- words more truthful to what I actually did instead of something way off base as "abandoned".

Thank you.

Why do you keep saying "Abandoned"? Is that what you truly think or are you using the word "abandoned" to make it sound more negative?

See how ugly that is..."Abandoned the project" not paused or scrapped or gave up or saved for later or quit or waiting..."Abandoned"
Fair enough Cory.

You did not abandon the book. You gave up on the website, you quit
the indiegogo campaign and you scrapped the documentary. You have
a history of giving up every campaign you have started. I will no longer
use the word abandoned because it bothers you.

I hope it got through to you that time. There are plenty of other words you can use -- words more truthful to what I actually did instead of something way off base as "abandoned".
You are right - there are other words I can use; just none as accurate.
You used the wrong words on this and the other campaign when you
said you already had what you did not have but hoped to have in the
future. Maybe in the future if you use more truthful words, more
truthful to what you actually did instead of something you hope you
can do, people will respond.

Abandon: to stop something that you are doing or planning to do, especially because it is too difficult to continue.

Lets do a real measure of thf's success here by seeing a show of hands from people here who has bought thf's arguments and submitted a donation?

*my hand's down*

Back