G'day, from Sydney!

Hello Everyone! Just thought I would give a big shout out to everyone here, and to say that it feels great to be a part of such a lively community of passionate filmmakers! Don't know how many others folks are from my neck of the woods, but I guess that does not really matter because in reality we are all united by the same goals.

Anyway, a bit about me: I am an independent filmmaker, trying to make his mark (aren't we all haha!), and have been producing films and videos ever since I ran off with my parent's Video8 camera in my early teens, and never gave it back. My goals are to one day direct Feature length films, but I'm also happy to be involved in almost any aspect of filmmaking along the way... I mean who isn't!?

At the risk of sounding spammy, I will just give you a few links if you want to know more about me and what I do:

Website | Twitter | Vimeo | Facebook | YouTube

...Wow, I'm like a virus, invading almost every orifice of the web with my stuff!

Anyway, glad to meet everyone! I look forward to many discussions, debates and whatever else one can get carried away with!

Cheers!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

So, are there many collab. projects that happen around? Keen to get into some if any are happening, pref. with locals to me? Who knows... any ideas/advice?

Back