• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Why Run? (Short Film)

Ever wonder why people run? I mean: Why run when you could walk? Why run when we have forms of transportation? Why run when for other sports running is a punishment? In this short documentary, you'll hear from three runners explaining the benefits of running and why it is special to them. I hope you enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQXn2-Q6-k
​​​​​​​

That was really nice and chilled out dude :)

That shot at 1:38 made me giggle, the way they bolted across the frame

Only criticism I have, would maybe be to include some more shots of running/the track or something to do with the topic which could build up an atmosphere and cut them in during the interviews

But honestly it was really nice

Nice short doc. Why Run? It's an interesting question to ask that I feel you could easily expand into a longer more in depth documentary. I like the backing music and the general easy feel of the short. However, I agree with Nomme that maybe there could be a bit more footage of the guys running. Keep it up. I want to see more. :)

Back