• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Please help support our short film "Jimmy"

Please take a moment and check out our KICKSTARTER page for "Jimmy."
We are trying to raise $5000 to shoot this story....

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/286530363/jimmy

* "Jimmy" is the fictional story of 2 Time NJ Golden Gloves Champion, Jimmy "Bulldog" Byrne who was on the fast track to a promising boxing career until the events of 9/11 sent him to Iraq. After a routine morning exercise, his convoy was hit by an IED. Left with a scar by his right eye, and slight loss of sight, Jimmy returned from Iraq unable to fight anymore and forced to take a job on small jobs to pay his bills.

**** Fast forward to the present, where Jimmy works as a cook for a restaurant and is about to propose to his long time girlfriend, Katelyn, who wants to settle down and start a family, but, things quickly change as Jimmy's derelict brother Tommy gets into trouble again with the same old story, "I was so close." Now, Jimmy has a decision to make...will he do what's right or will he do what he thinks is right?

If I donate $100, will you donate $100 to my project as well?

In other words, it's doubtfull that you'll get many people on here that have the means to donate to someone elses project when they're struggling to find financing for their own.

But good luck with it! I truly wish you the best!

Back