Hello Everybody! :D

I am pretty excited to have joined this forum. :)

I am not a filmmaker, but I am an avid follower of indie films and the directors behind them. I recently started a website about indie films, and my new podcast will be starting in the second week of June on the 8th: I will be doing an interview with a different director each day (Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's), and also talking about any indie film news or festivals coming up.

I am pretty stoked to finally take the step into the indie film world because I have been pushing it aside for a few years now due to school, work and other goals. But no excuses now! ha :)

I look forward to connecting with others, learning from you guys, and helping filmmakers.

Cheers!

P.s. I have a link for my website in my about me page, I just didn't want people, or the admins to feel like I am trying to spam self-promotion. :P

Last edited:
Promotion is allowed here as long as you're honest and upfront about your affiliations with whatever you're promoting.

And with your podcast interviewing directors it sounds like it would be right up the alley of some people here. you might even be able to get a few people to interview off this website too.

Back