Best Horror movies of 2010

"Best Horror Movies of 2010"

Nothing puts a smile on my face like a good jaunt into the world of horror. Every year, I like to take a step back and recognize the films that spoke to us the most. Since 2010 is dead and gone, I thought it would be fun to take a look back and relive some of our favorites from 2010. Instead of passing judgement about which movie is the worst, I've decided to put together a list called "MovieScreams.com's Best Horror movies of 2010" and let you be the judge.

Here's the link:
http://www.moviescreams.com/article_read.php?a=131

#10 A Nightmare On Elm Street
#9 George A. Romero’s Survival Of The Dead
#8 The Wolfman
#7 Splice
#6 Piranha 3-D
#5 The Last Exorcism
#4 Resident Evil: Afterlife
#3 Devil
#2 Let Me In
#1 Saw 3D: The Traps Come Alive

Wow. Uhhhhhh, different strokes, to each his own, yadda yadda. It seems we do not share similar tastes in movies.

I really like "Splice", but I see that as more of a sci-fi than horror. I like "Let Me In". Otherwise, I think every movie on this list is quite bad.

They have The Human Centipede: First Sequence on the list? This list is a joke. That movie was dull,underwhelming and visually poor.

I think that if you compiled a list of the 10 Worst Horror Movies of 2010 there'd be a certain amount of cross over.

I've only seen a few on that list (The Wolfman, Piranha, Let Me In and The Last Exorcism) but none of them were really great and a couple of them were terrible. I've heard worse about a lot of the others as well (SAW number one? Really?).

Man, The Wolfman was really awful in the theater. Supposedly the DVD cut is better/different somewhow, but fool me once etc... still ain't gonna buy the disc to find out.

Devil was pretty good... but it wasn't a film. It was an over-extended Outer Limits wannabe-episode. It just didn't feel like a theatrical event, and was 20 minutes too long.

How did Case 39 rate, on the list, btw? That dragged a bit towards the end, but I liked most of it. Silly ending, mind you.

Back