• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Next Documentary....Shhhhh....

VIDEO LINK: https://vimeo.com/79147640

PASSWORD: walt1

The film is almost complete, so I thought I'd drop a little teaser here. I have posted this NOWHERE else. Not even my private facebook page. The film will be available online within the next few months. Release date TBA.

P.S. If anyone out there is associated with a festival and is interested in this (short) doc film, please email me Logan [at] DocumentaryLabel.com (My PM box is full).

It looks interesting to me, in terms of the small content provided, visual style and the music. But I can't really tell what it's about - which is a problem for a teaser (if you plan on distributing this teaser wider). I would guess the speaking guys music/rap/hip hop career?

Then again, I was intrigued, and will look out for the online release, so the teaser did do it's job for me.

Thanks for the feedback, but its closer to a purposeful leak than a teaser trailer. Anyway, I actually am experimenting with the ambiguity. People seem to respond to it in this case... If someone wants to find out about the film they can research (or just wait for the film)... but I'm not going to spoon feed on this one.

To learn more about my work, you can start here: http://www.hulu.com/the-comedy-garage

:bag:

Definitely intriguing and makes me want to watch the full video. I think the passion in his message alone from when it starts is enough to want people to know what else is going on, and then a couple short clips showing his different sides (even though very brief) of him laughing and such was great too. Any release date yet?

ouch, tough feedback comments on that hulu page haha

Yeah feel free to add positive replies. I forgot those were there...but nothing I can really do about it...

I know that those comments are kids who were just surfing Hulu and the film doesn't lend itself to that audience necessarily. It does bother me, though, that everyone who checks out the movie online will possibly see negative comments before the movie even starts. Whatayagonnado?

Last edited:
Back