• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

3 Day Globat Deal! Oct. 1-3

3 Day Globat Deal! Oct. 8-11

Last week, Globat had a promotion and apparently, their sales went through the roof (I made one sale, wow)!

Well, because of that, and the fact that their affiliates asked for another promotion.....here's another promotion. It's only three days, like the other one and here it is:

New customers (this weekend) can SUPERSIZE to 225 GB of data transfer and 7,500 MB of disk space ABSOLUTELY FREE , when they buy our Commerce Pro hosting package or SUPERSIZE our award winning GigaByte Package to 3,750 MB of space and 112 GB of bandwidth.

THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE AND GENEROUS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!

You won't find a better deal than this! This kind of space and bandwidth for the price is unheard of. I was going to start a new site next year, but I may just buy it this weekend to take advantage of this investment.

REMEMBER, This deal doesn't start until Friday at noon Western time!!!

To sign up, CLICK HERE!

I will only get credit for sales if you sign up using the above link. Any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
The space is really good but some of those ad on's are quite expensive... I use http://NoMonthlyFees.com

I just looked at their packages and maybe globat is better... for the price you get a better deal.... I think I might switch when it's time to renew my CootDogProductions.com domain.

Also that link you sent... when I hit continue, it never went anywhere... it just kept looping the same page

It works from this end..."continue" should just link to the Globat homepage...then you just click the package you want to buy...

...if it won't work, then just let it count down...it will still lead you to the same page anyway.

I'm not sure what add-ons you mean.

...Oh! I didn't see that. You're right, but I've never had to use any of those. Most of them are useless except the SPAM thing. That search engine thing is bull, etc.

...and if you want an online store, you don't have to use Globat's tools on your site. I use to use Cafepress...and you can use other ecommerce tools, etc.

Last edited:
I started a new thread, because I couldn't change the dates on the title of this one...sorry Indie. You can delete this thread or whatever you want.

Last edited:
Back