• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch How is my production audio in this series pilot project?

I didn't have anything to do with the post production audio, I just recorded all the dialogue on shooting. I feel that the during the post production sound editing though, that some of the audio may be was not suppose to be used.

Like when I have the mic on Actor A for example, the close up shots is entire of Actor A. So I would boom the mic on Actor A the whole time. But you can hear Actor B speak and it sounds like the editor used off axis recorded dialogue. The plan on set was to get a close up of Actor A's dialogue first, and then do Actor B second. But I feel that the editor would use all of one take, even though Actor B is speaking, his sound is off axis, cause the editor was suppose to use Actor B's separate takes, and not use one actor's close up take for both actors, if that makes sense.

But other than that, are there any other problems in the dialogue audio, or anything I can improve?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1NFadIEbUs

Thank you very much for the input. I really appreciate it.

The only issue I hear is when the camera angle changes on actor A and B. Sometimes the audio changes due to direction. It is suppose to be all audito the same stable frequency.

Back