Composer with recent projects, wants work!!!

Hello All,

I am a film and trailer composer looking to build my portfolio with more fantastic film projects. I recently finished a film and looking for a new project(s) to dive into. I am very easy to work with (I have director references I can share if needed), I spot and music sup and can also do sound design/effects etc as well if needed.

I am currently looking for paid or non-paid (if the project is right) projects and I would love to help you make your next film/project one that is exceptional and a level above everything else. Scoring is so much more than just chords and timing against the film. Capturing the raw emotion in your work and making your project stand out amongst the rest is easy with the right people...I want to help you do that.

You can review some of my work at: http://www.soundcloud.com/seanstaples and I can also send recent film sample as well.

If I can help you out, please PM me!!! I can't wait to hear about your project! :)

Hi,
Here's my trailer. The Girl Without A Song. I made this music myself, but I'm not a musician, and would actually much prefer real music to this rhythm bullsh*t that permeates this trailer (although there's nothing wrong with the ominous rhythm you've got going in "Hiding the light").

Let me know if you have any ideas and how quickly you think you can do something. I'll post you a new trailer by tomorrow or the day after so you can time things. Let me know if you're interested at all.

I listened to last day in Berlin. Really pretty music.
Best,
Aveek

Last edited:
Back