Crew wanted for Christian Drama (Central Florida Based)

Alright, so this is my first major short film and I'm going to need quite a bit of help with it. The downside is that this is a low/no budget film so there probably won't be any payment offered. You will however, get film credit and free meals on set. So, onto the film itself and crew needed.

The name of this movie is Story of the Unseen.

Location: Lakeland, Florida which is about 45 minutes from Orlando

A college student names Tyler wakes up one day to find out that he is invisible to anybody he's ever known. Tyler himself is a "church goer" but hides his true self from everybody. Confused with what is happening, he goes to church to try and figure stuff out. A mysterious man named Roman comes up to him and tells him that his friends can't see because the mask he always had on has come off and his true nature has come out. The only catch to this situation is that he CAN be seen by those he has never seen himself. Tyler must find a way of redemption or remain unseen by the people he cares about forever.

What I need from you guys

Actors/Actresses

Sara

(College student---20-23) She meets Tyler for the first time after he finds out his little dilemma. She joins him to help find out how to be seen again. She is an atheist herself.

Sam
(Homeless guy----30s) Sam is a man that Tyler meets on the streets. He tells Tyler that he can relate with him because people seem to not be able to see him ever. He also joins Tyler on his little journey.

As of now these are the only acting positions I can cast right now. I will be updating this list every once in a while, so subscribe to this thread to keep informed.

Cameraman

It would be nice to have at least two of these. I would love to get people with great cameras, but I understand that this is a lo/no budget film. I'll take what I can get.

Editor

Right now I'm just asking for one. Once again, this isn't going to be a paid position but this film also isn't going to have the most difficult editing.

So, this is all I have for now. I didn't mention this yet, but I am in Lakeland, Florida which is about 45 minutes from Orlando. This film is very important to me because I really have a heart for impacting me. I'm also new to all this, so any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and filming will be in late June. I'm making this casting call so early because I'm going to need more people as time goes on and I really want this film to be great.

You can contact me on here or get me by email.

dsears021594@gmail.com

Editor

Right now I'm just asking for one. Once again, this isn't going to be a paid position but this film also isn't going to have the most difficult editing.

Obviously I'm not in Florida but I did have one thought. Typically you are only going to want one editor. Everyone edits in a slightly different style and if you had more than one editor you're potentially going to run into to editing style problems...

Last edited:
Back