• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Filmmaking, Get In Touch!

Is this necessary?

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-01%20at%209.22.24%20PM.png

Including two threads in the same sub-forum "misc"

@sfoster, yes the other one, I agree, but they are in 5 different categories or sections not 6. Miscellaneous, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Promotion. The other is my fault, yes I admit to that and no I didn't know one could not post in different categories or sections?

The other is my fault, yes I admit to that and no I didn't know one could not post in different categories or sections?

Yeah don't feel bad, you're not the first person to do it. But most navigate the board via "new posts" like that screenshot and so it results in identical threads clogging everything up.

The list of rules can be found here, it's listed as rule #2
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=4567

Hey, no problem. The owner/admin will do what they gotta do. Can't blame a guy for trying to make things happen you know what I mean? I'm glad this was handled in a good manner.

Videography/Photography/Film Services

Hi :) I'm here at Shanghai and it is indeed a lovely place. actually, I decided to hire a photographer to document my adventures. They're awesome and I love all the photographs. Incase you also need them, you can also browse their services at recquixit.com. Anyway, I so love this place and the people as well. :) wonderful experience indeed. Shanghai is a must visit country!

Back