• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking to finance 100k and under

Spatula has a bunch of screenplays he's working on. I'm surprised he hasn't said anything yet. I'd be the DoP so I'm going to nudge him.

I mean, I'm really in New York right now and not online...

I will be in contact, when the time comes, haxton. I think it might be good for all of us if we could have a bit more introduction- what have you worked on? what's your background?

Welcome to the boards- there are quite a few people here with projects I'm sure you'd be happy to hear about!

Welcome to the boards, glad you could join us. I will be in contact with you shortly as well. But in the meantime would like to know just a wee bit more info! :)

Hey Guys,

Just an investor who absolutely adores the film making process. Been wanting to produce for years. Was planning to produce Pathosis as it hit every little mark I look for (director can do multiple tasks like CGI, writing, directing) and plus I am a fan of SciFi. Got extremely busy back then and it seems like that opportunity passed unfortunately. I make most of my investment capital through wholesale, distribution of electronics and clothing. So I am also able to distribute and get DVD's manufactured through factory contacts in China and as well some contacts in the USA.

Back