• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

More about my film (Seeking Investors)

Here is the run down of what my status is on this film.

First off, I am very very dirt poor, I have little to no money right now But, I do have a very good script that has been revised for the final time as of Aug. 2005.

The Movie is classified as a Thriller, I don't want to give up much detail due to people that like to steal ideas, (Trust me it's happened to me before.)

But I can tell you that it is a very artistic thriller about Rape Revenge, Set in the mid 90's about a group of 3 kids that have had a rough life, just put it that way.

The movie is going to be a feature. 80-100 mins.

I do have all the main actors that I will need for the film. (I have scouted these people myself.)

The artistic part of the movie is based around 3 musically scored sessions that we have contacted big rock acts to preform, (In talks w/ ICP, Twiztid, and Mudvayne)

and as of right now I have not decided on what type of format that the film will be shot in (more than likely HD) put there is no crew for prodution right now, I am the Director and DOP and Producer along with also being the writer for the film.

If you need to know more than just reply back and I will give you a number that you can reach me at to know more about how things are going at this point in time.

Thanks

When you have a full line item budget including a tentitive day out of days and a marketing plan I'll be glad to take a look at your script and investment package.

Back