• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Can I get a mentor here? (Because you sound a little bit annoyed)

I read my threads again. And there I notice you’re a little bit annoyed. I want to be fair to you. So, I ask you if I can get one mentor from this forum. Yah! One who has written a screenplay already, which is shot. Of course, you needn’t do it. forced. Just voluntarily! So …
Can I get a mentor here?

P.S.: I would like it to write via pm or skype. (Not in this thread! But if you want to be my mentor.)

I read my threads again. And there I notice you’re a little bit annoyed. I want to be fair to you. So, I ask you if I can get one mentor from this forum. Yah! One who has written a screenplay already, which is shot. Of course, you needn’t do it. forced. Just voluntarily! So …
Can I get a mentor here?

P.S.: I would like it to write via pm or skype. (Not in this thread! But if you want to be my mentor.)
We offer you help.
We offer you advice.
We encourage you.
We answer your questions.

And you think we are a little bit annoyed.

I think the reason people got annoyed was because they already told you exactly what a mentor would have told you... and it seemed like you didn't want to hear it.

Just sayin'

Annoyed? I'm way ahead of you buddy. xD I don't mind the questions. We are all here to learn but just start something. It doesn't matter if you are a new writer. The more you write the better you will get. You will get the knowledge by asking a question but in writing, you learn more from experience.

The more you write the better you will get. You will get the knowledge by asking a question but in writing, you learn more from experience.
This ^

Everyone here has been your mentor. All your questions are
answered.

I have encouraged you and answered your questions and
provided examples and options. And I'm still willing to help.

What can I help you with?

It's almost like a slap in the face to those that helped.

And directorik is a screenwriting teacher. He has posted valuable help, the same help you would receive on skype. Trust me. He would tell you to

WRITE! Teacher's push. For good reason.

For the record I didn't see anyone annoyed. If people told you the same thing over and over that's because you aren't listening. It could come to the point of annoyance if you keep ignoring advice.

You could say though that you are annoying us, because we are WRITING scripts
and we check this forum in our brakes and we see future_screen threads
everywhere :lol: Why don't you just join the club bro? We all write here,
just start writting too.

I write, research and audition every day. I was annoyed to a point that I refused to answer some of his unnecessary questions. Half of the things he asked he can learn by himself if he only took the chance and write to develop his art.

Back