I'm Bridget and I'm new.

My name is Bridget and I'm from NY but I now live in West Virginia with my pa and my younger brother. I'm eighteen and I'm a very new filmmaker. I graduated high school at fifteen and went to film school from there, I've done a few shorts with my brother and my friend but other than that, I'm a new kiddo in filmmaking....Just thought I would give my welcome.

Welcome Grasshopper!
I'm one of the audio guys here.
Always remember:

Your project will only look as good as it sounds, because
"Sound is half of the experience"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= eGblsNXkJog​

"Old man, how is it that you hear these things?"
"Young man, how is it that you do not?"

Graduated High school at 15? Damn. I wish I could do that and get the fuck out of here.

Yeah, it wasn't easy nor fun at first (later as I started becoming obsessed with science, biology and chemistry, it became fun). I was forced by my mom into learning at an early age - no television, no games, no friends, no fun. I had to just stay in my room every day after school and on weekends and study, study, study....Well, it paid off because I finished school early but I'm now a completely shy, introverted aspie with no friends and with a real social awkwardness. A pretty looking nerd in better terms, lol. :)

My name is Bridget and I'm from NY but I now live in West Virginia with my pa and my younger brother. I'm eighteen and I'm a very new filmmaker. I graduated high school at fifteen and went to film school from there, I've done a few shorts with my brother and my friend but other than that, I'm a new kiddo in filmmaking....Just thought I would give my welcome.

Hi,

Nice to hear from an ambitious new film maker.

I to am a new film maker, based in London UK, hoping to make a short film early new year.

As an exercise in film making, would you critique my screenplay?

If so then please go to TrillionToOne.com to see the synopses and the screenplay of the film that I am hoping to make.

I would like your comments on it if possible.

All the best.
CJ

Three year difference between 15 to 18, So either you dropped out or attended a two year university. However, I'm more sure that you dropped out. As all the two year film schools in the US are Bachelors of Science and technical schools... so you would have worked on multiple shorts and a final project (majority make a feature, some make a long short). Since you've only made a few with your brother and friend, I assume you dropped out before finishing the first year?

Mind me asking which school you attended and why you dropped out?

Back