• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
This is a new classified ads forum for funding and distribution.

The Next Indie Gem

I am an independent filmmaker in the Central Texas area with 20 years experience in filmmaking. For a great while I've been working hard to get a feature film funded called "Some Town Somewhere." Many people in the "Biz" have raved about it, including Peter McCarthy (Sid and Nancy), Bob Hawk (Chasing Amy), an agent at ICM and more. It's just a dang good script. What's it about you wonder? The premise is quite simple: a renegade arts enters the small town of Toka Texas where he ends up a catalyst for change in the citizen's lives. People who read the script often associate it with the styles of David Lynch, Hal Hartley and the Coen Brothers. Really, it invents a style of its own! It's best described as a conceptual tour de force in the likes of "Pulp Fiction" and "Twin Peaks." I'm in need of at least 100K to 500K to make this movie happen. I have a resume with references who can vouch for my credibility. This could very well be the next indie gem. If you're seriously looking to fund a movie that has the potential to have significant returns, I would be glad to hear from you. Thank you.

Last edited:
hypnagogic said:
I have a very good script - I've need funding to make the movie. Give me a chance you may not be sorry.

You should post a new topic about your script. Give some info about it (title, short synopsis, genre, attached cast and crew, etc.), and maybe you'll get some biters.

Poke

Back