Looking to Set up a Film Crew

Hello, my name is Tyler Kirk and I'm new to the world of film making. I have always wanted to create a film, but I'm going to need some help doing it... and I could use all of the help I can get!

I live in Severn, Maryland, which is around 45 minutes away (or less) from Baltimore and Washington D.C. by car. I could really use a set of helping hands to create a psychological thriller, which is my favorite genre of movies. What I really need are actors and locations, but feel free to contact me anytime for any other position you may want to have. I will be the primary director, but you could always help me in directing if you wanted.

My Skype name is "dreamdesigns882" and I'm always on it, or you could email me at "dreamdesigns882@gmail.com".

I really hope you choose to help me out! -Tyler Kirk

Well, it's six months later....so before I try to email or contact directly by any means, how is the project coming along? Were you able to find actors/actresses or locations to put something together? Or is the project still on hold?

I went to school for film and graduated as a bachelor of the arts after directing a feature film that was a big hit locally (less so in the broader spectrum), then went to work for two years as a control room operator for a production company in Eldersburg. So I know my way around a film set. However, that being said, I also trained as an actor from high school to halfway through college, took lead as a stage actor many times in between, and ran with an improv/sketch comedy troupe for a year, plus I have been in two separate films since graduating. I love acting opportunities. I'm always up for them.

I'm all about making connections right now, and Severn is only about 20 minute away from me (Laurel). I can't make any promises, given my current schedule, but if you're still looking to do this or are looking to do any further projects in the future, it couldn't hurt to get in touch. Let me know if you're still making ventures into this arena?

I am looking to make connections in this area as well!

aspiring writer / director hobbyist here, should hopefully be doing my first short in the next couple months. (screenplay and storyboard are finished)

Hi SFoster,
I would put myself in the aspiring filmmaker category as well. I have camera (AG-AC160), lavs, software (Premiere Pro & Vegas) and a few short docs and corporate projects under my belt. So I've got some tools but I'm looking to collaborate with someone who's got a script they'd like to do. I also have a screenplay that I'm working on but it's still a little rough. Let me know if you'd be interested in working together.
Thanks,
Andy

Back