• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Oh no, a good idea" - A personal short film

really enjoyed that. Because its so off the wall, I don't really have anything to suggest. I mean that in a good way, btw.

Maybe look at the rolling shutter that occurred in some parts? Some of it looks a bit 'digital video' and I think the titles could be better. (The actual title of the film at the start was great, just font choices elsewhere)

The idea and editing are all great though. Good work :)

Love it. Reminds me a lot of the personal/experimental films of the 60s etc. but with a modern edit. Great editing and storytelling through editing.

Also I get a Godard feel :)

Nice work, a really fun watch.

Love that retro soul track and how it syncs w your swing and into the titles. Pulled me right in!

Haha thanks. I've went through a solid couple of weeks where I listened to as much old soul as I could. There's a lotta good stuff out there, and it seems to be making a come back.

Back