ROKINON 35mm Lens + Question

Hey. I was looking into buying a Rokinon 35mm T1.5 lens for my Canon T3i. I live in the great white north so prices are a little stiff. I have figured I can get one for 530 if I wait six weeks (I shoot a short in 2 weeks) and get on in the States or I can buy a Nikon version of the lens and get an adaptor for about the same price, but I would have it for my short film. Will the adaptor change anything (I dont think it will.) and is there a better lens for the price?

I dont have anything particular to offer, except that the Rokinon 35mm T1.5 sells on amazon for $429.99. If I picked up correctly that youre going to be in the states, then that's 100 bucks cheaper and it ships prime, so it can be there in 2 days. Plus not that I know, but won't amazon US ship to Canada? I think a friend does that all the time, because she finds that Amazon US has a bigger selection.

http://www.amazon.com/Rokinon-CV35-...V35-NEX+35mm+t/1.5+Aspherical+Wide+Angle+Lens

Im sure you'll have considered that already, since it's so simple, but I just had to state the obvious I guess. =)

Back